GS NOTES FOR UPSC IAS EXAMINATION:
Below steps will helps yo to make a good GS Notes for UPSC IAS Examination:
Before making Notes:
Read all standard and self-planned books at least twice. You will have an idea of the content and relevant portions.
During making Notes:
Read only the relevant books again and make crisp notes of the facts which need to be revised frequently and leave the basic understanding you already have. Don’t write the whole story but only the key points or keywords which remind you of the story. Jotting down the keywords will help you create your own perceptions or else you will get driven away by the author.
After making Notes:
Read them repeatedly and to make it more crisp, take a bright highlighter and highlight the words which need to catch your eye before the D-day.
Yes, You are ready with notes for GS mains!
- Ancient Indian History notes
- Modern Indian History Notes
- Environment & Ecology Notes
- Medieval History Notes
- Arts & Culture Notes
- Science & Technology Notes
- Indian Polity Notes
- Indian Economy Notes
- OLD NCERT BOTH HINDI & ENGLISH DOWNLOAD
- PAST YEAR UPSC QUESTION PAPERS
- PRELIMS 2018 ANSWER KEY WITH EXPLANATION- 30 QUESTIONS CAME FROM OUR 11 FULL LENGTH MOST EXPECTED QUESTIONS- JOIN OUR PRELIMS 2019 TEST SERIES.