Daily Prelim STATIC Quiz 4 June 2018

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Daily Prelim STATIC Quiz 4 June 2018

ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR PRELIMS ME(most expected) 11 FULL LENGTH MOCK TEST-

1st TEST -OPEN FOR ALL- REGISTER HERE– https://goo.gl/5ZwmyK

5 THINGS YOU MISS – If you don’t SUBSCRIBE to MitrasIAS EMAIL:

1. QUIZZES IN EMAIL SAVE YOUR 10 MINUTES/DAY by SOLVING QUIZZES IN EMAIL ITSELF
2. MEMORY GAMES
3. LEARNING TECHNIQUES
4. DAILY MOTIVATION WITH EMAIL QUIZ
5. TRICKS AND HACK

Yes, I WANT TO SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES IN ORANGE POP UP BELOW



4 June Quiz

1) Consider the following Compensatory and Afforestation Fund Act, 2016
a) It establishes National Compensatory Afforestation Fund under Public Account of India, and State Compensatory Afforestation Fund under Public account of each state
b) National fund will receive 90% and state fund will receive remaining 10%
Which of the following are correct?
A) Only a
B) Only b
C) a and b
D) none of the above

 

2) Consider the following about Permanent Court of Arbitration
a) It was created in The Berne Convention of 1886
b) It is a court and has permanent judges
c) The cases span a range of legal issues involving territorial and maritime boundaries, sovereignty, human rights, international investment, and international and regional trade.
Which of the following are correct?
a) Only c
b) b and c
c) a, b and c
d) None of the above

 

3) Consider the following about Government of India Act, 1919
a) It granted franchise to a limited number of people on the basis of property, tax or education.
b) It provided for the adoption of dyarchy at the Centre.
c) It provided for establishment of a Public service commission (Central Public Service Commission).
Which of statements are correct?
A) Only a
B) a and c
C) b and c
D) a, b and c

 

4) With reference to the Ashvamedha sacrifice ritual of the ancient times, consider the following statements
1. A horse belonging to a raja conducting Ashvamedha sacrifice was let loose to wander freely and it was guarded by the men.
2. If the horse was allowed to pass without being held, those Raja’s had to surrender their kingdom to the raja conducting sacrifice
3. If the horse was held by other Raja’s, they had to fight the raja conducting sacrifice.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
(a) 1 and 2 Only
(b) 2 and 3 Only
(c) 1 and 3 Only
(d) All

 
5) With reference to different kinds of fibres, consider the following statements
1. Jute fibre is obtained from the leaves of the jute plant
2. Wool is also obtained from the hair of rabbits, yak and camels
3. Silk fibre is drawn from the cocoon of silkworm.
Which of the above statements is/are
correct?
(a) 1 Only
(b) 2 and 3 Only
(c) 1 and 3 Only
(d) 3 Only

 

6) Ostriches were found in India during Palaeolithic age. Which site holds the proof of that?
(a) Deojali hading
(b) Burzhom
(c) Patne
(d) None of them

 
7) Consider the following statements regarding Terahertz radiation.
1. It is a part of Electromagnetic radiation.
2. It can read a book without opening it.
Which of the above statements is/are true?

(a) Only 1
(b) Only 2
(c) Both 1 and 2
(d) Neither 1 nor 2




Ethics Case Study

Previous Post
Next Post

admin2