Parliamentary Forum on Water Conservation & Management
The Parliamentary Forum on Water Conservation and Management was constituted on 12 August 2005.
- The functions of the Parliamentary Forum on Water Conservation and Management are to:
- Identify problems relating to water and make suggestions/recommendations for consideration and appropriate action by Government/organizations concerned.
- Identify the ways of involving Members of Parliament in conservation and augmentation of water resources in their respective States/Constituencies.
- Organize Seminars/Workshops to create awareness for conservation and efficient management of water.
- Undertake such other related task as it may deem fit.