Prelims 2018 – Mock Test Series Programme
1st 7 Tests are Free for all (Online/Offline)
- There will be 35 tests in GS Paper-I and 11 tests in GS Paper-II (CSAT). (Total 46 tests).
- (a) The tests will be conducted every Sunday and Wednesday starting from 7 th Jan, 2018.
(b) In Paper – I, Test 1 to Test 6 and Test 8 to Test 13 will be Subject-wise covering only one
subject plus current affairs.
(c) In Paper – I, Test 15 to Test 20 will be covering 2 different subjects in each test, and Test 22
to 24 will be covering 3 different subjects in each test (See the schedule table for clear idea).
(d) In Paper – I, Test 7,14, 21 and last eleven tests (Test 25 to Test 35) will be based on the entire
syllabus prescribed by the UPSC.
(e) In Paper – II, all the tests will comprise of entire syllabus.
- Each paper carries 200 Marks. Negative marking will be 1/3rd.
- Each subject-wise test will be provided with self-explanatory answers.
- The tests will be conducted on-line as well as off-line.
- The off-line test will be conducted at Rajinder Nagar.
- Students taking ‘online’ test can write at any time during and after the designated day of the test.
- FEE for the TEST SERIES would be Rs. 4000/- (Inclusive of service tax).
Only 35 GS Paper – I Tests – Rs. 3,500/-
Only 11 GS Paper – II Tests – Rs. 1,500/-
Complete 46 Tests (35 GS Paper – 1 + 11 GS Paper – 2) – Rs. 4,000/- (You save Rs.1000/-)
Complete 46 Tests Rs. 4,000/-
GS Paper – I Tests – Rs. 3,500/-
GS Paper – II Tests – Rs. 1,500/-
- Fresh batches starts from:
- 07th February, 2018 (EVENING BATCH – ADMISSIONS OPEN)
- After Prelims 2018 (MORNING BATCH – ADMISSIONS NOT OPEN)
- Duration is about two & half months
- 100℅ syllabus covered
- Classroom program includes ‘Epoche’ (Test Series)
- Fees – INR 47,000
- Make FULL payment here – Click to Pay (For Admission to Morning or Evening Batch)
- Want to pay a token amount and pay in full @Centre? – Click to Pay
- About 25 classes – 4 days a week
- 100℅ syllabus covered
- More than 50 case studies
- Fees – INR 18,000
Online Program of Philosophy – Powered by NEOSTENCIL.
Correspondence Program - Philosophy
- The aspirant receives the material through post on regular interval.
- We provide printed study materials for preparation.
- Online books are ok, but they can’t replace the comfort & convenience of reading through printed books.
- Download the details of this course – Click Here.
- Download FREE Preview snippet of course books – Click Here.
- Fees – INR 10,000 | Click here to make the payment
Epoche : Test Series
- It is a quality enrichment program
- It consists of 8 unit wise & 4 composite tests, each 3 hr duration based on UPSC pattern
- Evaluation followed by personal feedback
- It also includes power packed class discussion of tests
- Fees –
- For more details – Download the prospectus for Epoche.
- Contact us – Here.
- Test Series starting – 24th September, 2017.
ETHICS with L.A.W.S
OUR COURSE FOCUSES
- Organic treatment of case studies & theory
- Coverage of peripheral topics along with syllabus together with suitable examples & case studies
- Understanding subject through the prism of philosophy, psychology & governance
- Composite tests strictly according to UPSC pattern
- It is Live Answer Writing Session
- It is our flagship & most strategic program
- Strongly recommended by our toppers
- It involves rigorous writing sessions followed by comprehensive discussions.
- Each session of 3-4 hrs
- Conducted for both ethics & philosophy
For Old Student