Ultimate Solution for Current Affairs
About the Course
- Hands on Approach to Newspaper/Current Affairs.
- Weekly Coverage of Current Affairs in Online/Offline Mode: 3-4 hr session
- Integrating it with your core subjects and creating 360⁰ perspective on issues
- Interactive program with regular answer writing and monthly MCQ tests
- Weekly CA handouts in structured way covering all aspects on preceding week’s Current Affairs
- Primary Coverage from: The Hindu, The Indian Express, PIB, Yojana, Kurukshetra, Mint and also important articles from global journals and websites
- Personalised CA mentoring for each student
Why this Course?
- Newspaper/Current Affairs forms backbone of Civil Services Preparation.
- UPSC is looking for students, who just don’t know what happened, but why it happened, the consequences and your own analysis. This course will work on bringing out that approach.
- In line with changing trends/pattern of questions
For Example: 2021 GS3 Q) Do you agree that the Indian economy has recently experienced V-shaped recovery? Give reasons in support of your answer.
The above question signifies the analysis of data in the economy and integrating it with your core understanding of subject. This course will integrate that core understanding in our current affairs session.
- This exam needs an Interdisciplinary approach and that’s what we will provide.
- For many picking up a newspaper and reading is a challenge. Our endeavour is to teach CA in such a way that you’d make CA central to your preparation.
- Course will be helpful for each and every stage of your preparation
- Preliminary Exam: Current Affairs weightage has been significantly high in last few years, hence is indispensable in your preparation
- Mains Exam: Analytical approach is required as discussed above, will be ensured by this course
- Personality Test: Candidate’s opinion on issues is one of the most important parameters on which UPSC board will mark you. Having a balanced view on any issue, which this course will provide will ensure you are fairly equipped to deal with any question.
- What’s New?
- Our Proactive Approach: Weekly session on CA of previous week
- Personalised mentorship from faculty itself
- Separate Data sheets from various reports on monthly basis to enrich your answers
- Regular answer writing and MCQ tests
About our faculty
- Nimish Kapur: Ex-Asst. Commandant, CISF, AIR 6 UPSC CAPF 2012, 5+ years’ experience in Government of India. Over 2 years’ experience in mentoring students for UPSC Civil services Exam
- Session Frequency: One session a week: 3-4 hours
- 1 year: 18999/-
- 6 months: 9999/-
- Start date: 10 May 2022 (Open Session)
- Subsequent session: Every Saturday: 4pm to 7:30 pm