Your Key to Master Current Affairs for UPSC
Lately, UPSC has taken a very dynamic approach in its paper setting vis-a-vis current affairs and this course has been designed in line with changing trends/pattern of questions to develop ability in our students to handle this dynamism with ease and elan in both PT and Mains.
For Example: 2021 GS3 Q) Do you agree that the Indian economy has recently experienced V-shaped recovery? Give reasons in support of your answer.
The above question signifies the analysis of data in the economy and integrating it with your core understanding of the subject. This course will integrate that core understanding in our current affairs session. This exam needs an Interdisciplinary approach and that’s what we endeavour to provide in this course.
Weekly Coverage of Current Affairs in Online/Offline Mode: 3-4 hr session
Interactive program with regular answer writing and monthly MCQ tests
Weekly handouts in structured way covering all aspects on preceding week’s CA
Personalised Current Affairs mentoring for each student by Nimish Kapoor Sir
words from the mentor
Ex-Asst. Commandant, CISF, AIR 6 UPSC CAPF 2012, 5+ years’ experience in Government of India. Several years’ experience in mentoring students for UPSC Civil services Exam
” Newspaper/Current Affairs forms the backbone of Civil Services Preparation and UPSC is looking for students, who just don’t know what happened, but why it happened, the consequences and your own analysis.
It is my endeavour in developing this course to bring about and inculcate that approach in you. As the course progresses, you will be able to think about issues on your own and come up with original facets and muti-dimensional views about issues, which will prove to be an invaluable skill in the exam. In short, you will be able to match the paper eye to eye !
To begin with, I have realised from my many years of experience in training aspirants to ace the exam that for many, picking up a newspaper and reading is a challenge. My endeavour is to teach CA in such a way that you would make CA central to your preparation.
Last but not the least, this course is not intended as a monologue and so, besides conducting the classes in an interactive way, I intend to keep time aside to mentor each and every one of my students with adequate personal attention”
Nimish Kapoor (AIR-6,CAPF)
A Didactic Pedagogy
- A Hands on ‘Pyramid Approach’ to Newspaper/Current Affairs and integrating it with your core subjects and creating 360⁰ perspective on issues
- Extensive Coverage from: The Hindu, The Indian Express, PIB, Yojana, Kurukshetra, Mint and also important articles from global journals and websites
- A Proactive Approach: Weekly session on CA of previous week will help you remain consistent and manage syllabus efficiently.
- Personalised mentorship from faculty himself
- Separate Data sheets from various reports on monthly basis to enrich your answers
- Regular answer writing and MCQ tests
Course will be helpful for each and every stage of your preparation:
- Preliminary Exam: Current Affairs weightage has been significantly high in last few years, hence is indispensable in your preparation
- Mains Exam: Analytical approach is required as discussed above, will be ensured by this course
- Personality Test: Candidate’s opinion on issues is one of the most important parameters on which UPSC board will mark you. Having a balanced view on any issue, which this course will provide will ensure you are fairly equipped to deal with any question.
Join for an effective and enjoyable way to excel in current affairs !
- Session Frequency: One session a week: 3-4 hours
- Session schedule : Every Saturday (4pm to 7:30 pm)
You may join the course for 6 months or 1 year at a time. Besides the classes, the fee covers everything from study material, answer writing, MCQ mocks and Mentorship :
Available in both Online / Offline Modes
Free Crash Course for PT 2023
This course is free for all aspirants appearing for UPSC PT 2023. 200 most important topics will be covered in this course. You will have the option to attend the classes live or watch the recordings at your convenience. All classes will be conducted by Nimish Kapoor Sir and also material prepared by him will be provided in form of PDFs.